Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Coachella Weekend One - Saturday

Saturday, the much lauded and certainly celebrated sun made an appearance.  And with the change in skies came an upbeat day of lively and unforgettable performances.
Azelia Banks gave one of the weekend's great high energy shows. (I can guarantee she won't be at 2:50 next year! And I read that she has new management as of Saturday. She tweeted "no more ghetto mixes. . . I have a budget now!"  She has signed with Lady Gaga's manager.  You go girl.)
Jacques lu cont, St. Vincent, The Shins, and SBTRKT all made my cut.  I should have had a beer instead of watching The Shins though.  And if they hadn't been at the same time, of course, Miike Snow would have been represented, but. . .









Azelia Banks
at Gobi Tent
work it out Azelia!









Jacques lu cont
at Sahara Tent







St Vincent
at Gobi Tent







The Shins
at Coachella Stage




SBTRKT
at Gobi Tent





Next, Radiohead. . .



No comments:

Post a Comment